



We actually had a spring break this year! St Louis Park (the kids' school), Shakopee (where I'm teaching), and Capella (where I'm taking courses) all aligned and we could actually relax! Well, mentally anyways. Besides that we were running from one ride to the next for four days straight!
Amara wanted a picture with "Cyclops", though she preferred the faster and steeper "Zeus" rollercoaster. I went on each one time, and that was enough for me...I would wait in line with her and then send her on her merry way!
The boys spend much time on the go-karts (Brian too!), though it was often a 30-60 minute wait in line for a 5-10 minute ride. They enjoyed learning how to "drive", though. I went a couple of times with them, then decided they were a little too extreme for me...driving up to the sky, then careening down in circles with limited brakes...The boys were more concerned about taking first place to worry about the height or speed!

No comments:
Post a Comment